As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting any of Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC’s brands (Brute Impact, Valerio, Urban Ice, Pink Pineapple, Vibentum) as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise and promote any of our brands (Brute Impact, Valerio, Urban Ice, Pink Pineapple, Vibentum) to receive a commission on products purchased with your unique ambassador promo code.
By signing up for The Impact Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY The Impact Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your The Impact Affiliate Program Application.
The affiliate commission rate follows a tiered system of 10-5-3-2 for a total of 20% commission. The commission is limited to having 5 levels of affiliates with the first level being the main affiliate. A sub-affiliate is defined as a person who has signed under the affiliate’s team. Therefore, a level 2 sub-affiliate is someone who signed directly under the affiliate while a level 3 affiliate is someone who signed under the sub-affiliate.
Commission rates are as follows for each level:
Level One: Main Affiliate does not gain commission until they gain a sub-affiliate
Commissions will be paid once a month through either PayPal or Payoneer.
You cannot use your own promo code to receive a commission on your own purchases. There is also a limit of one commission per referral.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed.
Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use provided graphics and text links on your social media accounts and emails.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
Below are the terms that apply for promoting our products with the uniquely assigned ambassador promo code:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons, or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings amount by clicking on a clearly marked link, button, or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupons/deals/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) deal/coupon” or any variation when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the products sold by Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Utah. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Utah County, Utah.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Lasting Impact Holdings, LLC application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.